- Be creative, adaptable to trends and conceptualize original ideas.
- Creating a wide range of graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and websites with software such as photo shop.
- A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics.
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details.
- Study design briefs and determine requirements.
- Develop illustrations, logos and other designs using software or by hand.
- Use the appropriate colors and layouts for each graphic.
- Working experience on creating emailers, brochure, flyers, print related materials.
- Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Corel Draw).
- Working experience on HTML, CSS for creating emailers.
- Experience on creating GIF Animation.
- Degree in Design, Fine Arts or related field is a plus.
Experience: 3 to 5 Years
- Identifying new sales leads
- CPitching products and/or services
- Maintaining fruitful relationships with existing customers
- Researching organizations and individuals online (especially on social media) to identify new leads and potential new markets
- Researching the needs of other companies and learning who makes decisions about purchasing
- Contacting potential clients via email or phone to establish rapport and set up meetings
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events
- Preparing PowerPoint presentations and sales displays
- Contacting clients to inform them about new developments in the company’s products
- Developing quotes and proposals
- Developing sales goals for the team and ensuring they are met
Experience: 5 Years